Through David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences, Ebonyi State Government is offering one year scholarship to six candidates from each of the thirty (36) states of Nigeria and FCT for various medical courses.
|S/No||Courses||Amount of fees payable per year (including accommodation)|
|1||Pharmacy (Pharm D)||₦2.5 m|
|3||Medical Laboratory Science (MLS)||₦2m|
|4||Biomedical Engineering (B.Eng)||₦2m|
|5||Radiography and Radiation Sciences (B.Sc)||₦2m|
The above fees, excluding feeding, will be paid by the Ebonyi State Government for the successful candidates for one year.
Method of administration
- Visit the University’s website at www.kdums.edu.ng
- Click on “GUIDELINES FOR THE NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP AWARD”
- Click on “HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP”
- Enter your phone number in the space provided and log in.
- Complete the form online and upload your passport photo, WAEC/NECO, JAMB result and Native State certificate.
- Submit application form
- The candidate must be a Nigerian
- Candidate must apply for admission through JAMB in the 2022/2023 session
- Evidence of the ability to continue self-financing from the second year of study must be shown.
- All students of the institution must be boarding students within the school complex
- All scholarship and non-scholarship students will be responsible for their nutrition.
Application is open to candidates applying for admission for the 2022/2023 session
Let me know in the comments if you have any questions or need further clarification.
Join my Facebook group for more interactive discussions.