David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS) has commenced sales of post-UTME screening application form for admission to its undergraduate degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the available courses, requirements and how to apply for the KDUMS post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS), Uburu, Ebonyi State, various degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS) courses
- 1. Medicine and Surgery (MBBS)
- 2. Pharmacy (Pharm D)
- 3. Nursing (BNS.)
- 4. Medical Laboratory Science (MLS.)
- 5. Physiotherapy (DPT)
- 6. Biomedical Engineering (B.Eng.)
- 7. Radiography and Radiation Sciences (BSc)
- 8. Optometry (OD)
- 9. Computer Science (B. Sc.)
- 10. Industrial Physics (B. Sc.)
- 11. Industrial Chemistry (B.Sc.)
- 12. Business Mathematics (B.Sc.)
- 13. Biology/Biotechnology (B.Sc.)
- 14. Dentistry (BDS)
- 15. Microbiology/Parasitology (B.Sc.)
- 16. Public Health (B.Sc.)
- 17. Human Nutrition and Dietetics (B.Sc.)
David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS) Post UTME Qualification
- Candidates who choose KDUMS in JAMB and
- Candidates choosing other universities. Candidates under category (ii.) are required to apply for a change of institution through JAMB portal to be eligible for selection and admission into KDUMS.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE result or its equivalent are also eligible to apply for admission, provided the result(s) will be uploaded on KDUMS portal one week before the selection date.
David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS) Admission Requirements
- Applicants are required to take the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- For all admissions to 100 level, applicants must possess five (5) credits passed at SSCE in relevant subjects (ie Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language and Mathematics), at not more than two (2) sittings and must have scored did not achieve 140 or higher in the 2022/2023 UTME in relevant subjects.
How to Apply for David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS) Post UTME Form
Application forms are available online on the University’s website: www.kudms.edu.ng.
First method: BUY UNDERGRADUATE FORM ONLINE
- On the website, www.kdums.edu.ng click on the admissions menu, select the online application and then Click here to buy undergraduate admission form online
Second method: ELECTRONIC PIN
- Walk into any Bank Branch nationwide.
- Request to make payment for King David University of Medical Sciences Undergraduate application form 2022/2023 on E-Tranzact Platform
- Pay the sum of ₦10,000 (ten thousand naira only) and get a payment slip containing a unique PIN.
- Log in with the generated pin for the undergraduate application.
- To obtain the electronic pin, candidates must log in to http://kdums.edu.ng and select “Online application” from the Admissions menu tab on the home page.
- The next page will require the candidate to enter his/her phone number and e-pin against the fields provided and click login.
- After gaining access, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the form.
Print the form after submission.
For more information and support
Email: [email protected]
RECOMMEND: List of schools whose Post UTME forms are out.