David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for its 2022/2023 scholarship award. See the requirements advertisement procedure to apply for the David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS) Scholarship below.
Ebonyi State Government By David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences is offering one-year scholarship to six candidates from each of the 36 states of Nigeria and participating in various medical courses.
|S/No||Courses||Amount of fees payable per year (including accommodation)|
|a.)||Pharmacy (Pharm D)||₦2.5 m|
|c.)||Medical Laboratory Science (MLS)||₦2m|
|d.)||Biomedical Engineering (B.Eng)||₦2m|
|e.)||Radiography and Radiation Sciences (B.Sc)||₦2m|
The above fees, excluding feeding, will be paid by the Ebonyi State Government for the successful candidates for one year.
How to Apply for David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS) Scholarship
- Visit the University’s website at www.kdums.edu.ng
- Click on “GUIDELINES FOR THE NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP AWARD”
- Click on “HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP”
- Enter your phone number in the space provided and log in.
- Complete the form online and upload your passport photograph, WAEC/NECO and JAMB result, and Native State certificate.
- Submit application form
- Candidate must be a Nigerian
- Candidate must apply for admission through JAMB in the 2022/2023 session
- Evidence of the ability to continue self-financing from the second year of study must be shown.
- All students of the institution must be boarding students within the school complex
- All scholarship and non-scholarship students will be responsible for their own nutrition.
Application is open to candidates applying for admission for the 2022/2023 session
RECOMMEND: Check here for more scholarships and events.