This is an opportunity for you to apply for the David Johnston – Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards in Canada. To support Canadian and international students, Waterloo university is providing this scholarship opportunity for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. The University of Waterloo offers one of the best innovative and famous education programs in Canada. Also, it offers academic programs administered by six faculties and ten faculty-based schools.
As a student, Studying at this university is a great opportunity for you. Here candidates can enjoy significant opportunities to grow their career through leadership training, organizational development workshops, and secondments.
Also, check the Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program 2020
We have provided you with every detail you will need in securing this scholarship. Therefore, stick around as we walk you through this article and also provide you with the scholarship application link.
University of Waterloo
Undergraduate and graduate degree
Worth of Scholarship
Up to $2,500 , $2,500 to $5,000 and $10,000
Number of Scholarship
Canadian and International students
July 15, 2020, or November 15, 2020
David Johnston – Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards Benefits
The financial aid positions will be awarded worth up to $2,500 for a one-term study experience, $2,500 to $5,000 for a one-term work or volunteer experience, up to $10,000 for a two-term work or volunteer experience.
Also, check out the Human Evolutionary Anatomy Scholarship for International Students
- This scholarship is available to all students. That is, both Canadian and international students are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- The bursaries are open to study the undergraduate and graduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- The applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria: Candidates who have good academic standing (normally a minimum 70% average at the undergraduate level; normally a minimum 75% average at the graduate level) are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- The applicants must be full-time undergraduate and graduate students in any faculty who wish to participate in an international experience in Israel, including a minimally-paid or volunteer international co-op work placement, a volunteer placement, an academic exchange, or a study term related to academic requirements.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to attach a personal statement that will refer to the application form.
- Admission Requirements: For undergraduate and graduate studies, applicants must have advanced placement (AP) courses, international baccalaureate (IB) courses, and international baccalaureate (IB) diploma.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must provide evidence of their English language ability to meets the minimum requirements for admission.
How to Apply
Interested students should click on this GREEN link to apply