Subsequent to the release of the Cross River University of Technology post UTME screening result, the school management has released the CRUTECH Admission List. Candidates who chose the Cross River University of Technology while applying for JAMB can now check their admission status online. The released CRUTECH admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the University for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Guidelines on how to check your admission status have been provided in this article. Therefore, we advise that you pay attention as we walk you through these processes. However, there are two ways by which you can check the CRUTECH Admission List.
Firstly, you can check your admission status via the university’s admission portal, or via the JAMB portal. In addition, we have provided you with every guideline to ensure you check your admission status successfully. So, stick around as we walk you through this article.
Without much ado, let us show you how you can check your admission status. Aforementioned, there are two ways you Cross River University of Technology admission list. They are:
How to Check CRUTECH Admission List via the University’s Portal
The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released. However, the 2020/2021 CRUTECH admission list is not yet out at the time of publishing this post.
Do well to click on the ALLOW button o the popup notification so you will be the first to know once the list is out.
How to Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB Portal
- Don’t forget that it is important you confirm your admission on JAMB Portal. Below is the guide on how to check:
- To check your status, the firstly, visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- While the page loads, proceed to login to your JAMB profile with your username and password once the page loads.
- Carefully search and locate the “Check Admission Status” tab, click on it.
- Then you are to select your Exam Year and Type in your JAMB registration number in the blank box provided.
- Lastly, simply click on the “Check Admission Status” to confirm your CRUTECH admission status.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
About Cross River University of Technology
The Cross River University of Technology also known as CRUTECH is a state-owned higher institution located in Calabar, a local government area of Cross River State, Southern Nigeria. The University was established in 2002 after the merging of three higher institutions: The Polytechnic of Calabar, The College of Education, and Ibrahim Babangida College of Agriculture. It offers degree courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The university currently has campuses in Calabar, Obubra, Ogoja, and Okuku.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE