Have you applied for covenant university post UTME form for 2020/2021? Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programs of Covenant University (CU), Canaan Land, Ota, Ogun State, on a full-time basis for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Interested candidates seeking admission into Covenant University for the 2020/2021 academic session undergraduate programs can now proceed to apply.
Eligibility for Covenant University Post UTME
- Prospective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB forms, choose Covenant University, and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2020/2021 admission exercise.
- In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online. Use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
- Review the website information for your program of interest, specific program admission requirements and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
Required Documents for Covenant University Post UTME Screening
- The application would only be considered complete if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2020 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC Result or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in PDF and not more than 100kb
PRINCIPAL AND PASTORAL REFERENCE LETTERS
Two official recommendations are required for your application to be completed. These recommendations must be from persons in positions to appraise your potential for undergraduate study at Covenant University. These persons should include the following: Spiritual Leader, Principal, or any teacher from your school. Covenant University requires the use of the online recommendation system, which utilizes a secure system that will:
- Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
- Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
- Expedite the processing of the recommendations, which will be included in the online application once submitted.
- Automatically notify you when recommendations have been received.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
A statement of purpose (not more than 500-word count) should be prepared and submitted online with the application. The personal statement should address your intellectual interests, academic and professional objectives, visions, and goals for life. Please review the academic programs for details listed by specific undergraduate programs.
Covenant University Post UTME Screening Date
This is to inform all applicants for the 2020/2021 admission into Covenant University, that the screening exercise will commence on Monday, 27th July 2020. Please check your registration email for further instructions on the screening process.
How to Apply for Covenant University Post UTME Form
International students should visit admission.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate-application-international for more information on how to apply.
If you are applying from Nigeria, follow the processes outlined below:
Go to admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/ to start your application.
The submission of the electronic application form will activate your admission consideration process. All electronic documents submitted in support of the application should be submitted according to the guidelines outlined below.
Covenant University PUTME Application Fee
- The application form fee for the 2020/2021 academic year is N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only). Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only). Transaction charges apply – N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction. Payment can be made at these authorized banks – Access, Zenith, UBA, GTB, Stanbic, Keystone, CMFB, etc. You are required to walk into the bank, provide the applicant’s name, make a payment, and receive the PIN and RECEIPT NUMBER to be inputted on the form.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date. An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
[su_button url=”https://admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/” target=”blank” style=”soft” background=”#ef622d” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: external-link” text_shadow=”0px px px #000000″]Apply Here[/su_button]