Company Secretary at Katz Maritime Services. Are you seeking a job within Nigeria? Then, this could be that opportunity you’ve been waiting for. Here, I will provide you with every detail you may need regarding this job. Hence, read carefully while I walk you through this piece of article.
Katz Maritime Services Limited is an organization whose priority is to deliver fully operational and well-maintained vessels with a minimum of downtime wherever she might be in the world. Katz Maritime Limited a 3 Years Experienced Company with a Large Number Of Powerful Experienced staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
No 18b, Raji Razaki Estate Road, Amouwo Odofin Mile 2, Lagos, Nigeria.
Employment Type: Full time
Task / Job Description
- The Company Secretary shall provide guidance to company directors about how the organization should be directed, managed, or controlled.
Typical responsibilities of the job include
- Convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGMs)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes, conveying decisions, handling meeting correspondence, and so on)
- Providing legal, financial, and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings.
- Handling of office Task/clerical duties.
- Maintaining Effective records and Administration
- Providing support to the board or other committees on specific projects
- Writing reports
- Writing of all minutes of any meeting involving our chairman /CEO. etcetera…
As a Company Secretary at Katz Maritime Services, you are required to be a:
- Computer Literacy (Proficiency in MS word and excel etcetera)
- Experience is an Added Advantage.
- Minimum OND holder.
- Applicants must have strong communication skills and be ready to work under pressure.
- Residing around Apapa/Mile 2 to Oshodi is an added advantage
- Salary: N30,000 monthly.
- Salary / attractive with opportunities for commissions and incentives.
Recommended: Jobberman Virtual Career Fair 2020 – Apply Now
3rd October 2020.
How to Apply for Company Secretary at Katz Maritime Services
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Phone no: 08074657182