NAF Shortlisted Candidates 2022 Final List PDF – Download the complete NAF Shortlisted Candidates Final List 2022/2023 Training Course
View the NAF DSSC 2023 list of successful candidates list pdf here for 2023/2024 applicants; please advise you to read till the end of this article.
This is now the latest news on Nigerian Air Force shortlisted candidates, and the latest updates on the NAF list are; the list is out according to the NAF official page and published on the official naf portal; See the link below.
Table of Contents
Is The NAF Shortlisted Candidates 2023 Out?
The Nigerian Airforce has released the shortlisted candidates for the 2023 recruitment process. To check if you have been shortlisted, visit the official NAF website at www.airforce.mil.ng and download the PDF list of successful applicants.
How to Check NAF Shortlisted Candidates Final List 2023/2024
To check if you have been shortlisted for the Nigerian Air Force recruitment process, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official NAF website at www.airforce.mil.ng
- Click on the “Careers” tab on the menu bar.
- Select “Shortlist” from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the link that corresponds to the recruitment exercise you applied for.
- Download the PDF file that contains the list of successful candidates.
- Open the PDF file and search for your name using your name or application number.
If your name appears on the list, you have been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment process. If you cannot find your name on the list, you were unsuccessful in the recruitment exercise.
Download The 2023 NAF Shortlisted Candidate List PDF
To Download the NAF shortlisted Candidate List PDF: Click on this link
2023 NAF Shortlisted Candidates Screening/Training Requirements
The under-listed candidates must report herewith with the following:
ANNEXURE OF ACTIVITIES FOR THE YEAR 2023 INTERVIEW WITH INTERVIEW OF NIGERIAN AIR FORCE AIRMEN/AIRMEN RECRUITMENT BOARD
The listed candidates will be invited to attend the Year 2023
Nigerian Air Force Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment Selection Board Interview at the Nigerian Air Force Base, Kaduna
Candidates must report with the following:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- 2 White jackets.
- 2 Blue PT Shorts.
- One Pair of Canvas Shoes.
- 4 Passport photos.
- Scratch Card (as applicable) for WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
- online confirmation of results.
- National Identification Number Slip (NINS)
Warning: NAF recruitment process is free. Congratulations in advance.
How Much is the Salary of NAF-Shortlisted Candidates
The Nigerian Air Force salary structure for successful candidates is very attractive and is not below the Nigerian federal government minimum wage. Trust that this salary will put a smile on your face.
How do I check my NAF shortlisted candidates?
To check if you have been shortlisted for the Nigerian Air Force recruitment exercise, follow these steps:
1. Visit the official Nigerian Air Force recruitment portal at www.airforce.mil.ng.
2. Click on the “Career and Recruitment” tab at the top of the homepage.
3. Select the recruitment exercise you applied for from the dropdown menu.
4. Click on the link “List of Shortlisted Candidates” for that recruitment exercise.
5. Download the PDF file containing the list of shortlisted candidates.
Open the file and search for your name using your name or application number.
If your name is on the list, you have been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
How much is NPF recruitment salary?
The salary structure of the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) varies depending on the rank and level of the officer. The NPF operates a structured salary scale with different payment levels for different ranks.
The monthly salary for a recruit in the NPF is about ₦70,000. However, this salary may vary depending on several factors, such as location, years of experience, rank, and special allowances.