This is to let you know that the BUK Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. The management of the school is inviting candidates who chose Bayero University Kano during JAMB registration to apply for their post UTME form. Eligibility, requirements, how to apply and other details concerning BUK Post UTME Form have been provided in this post. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this article.
Who is Eligible to Apply for BUK Post UTME Form?
Those, who are eligible to apply for BUK Post UTME Form are:
- Candidates who chose BUK and scored at least 180 in JAMB are eligible to apply. However, there are courses who cut-ff mark are 200 and 220.
- Candidates awaiting O’level Result can apply.
Recommended: BUK Admission List is Out
What is BUK Cut Off Mark for all Courses?
220 and above
- Clinical Sciences (MBBS)
- Phamaceutical Sciences
200 and above
- Allied Health Sciences
190 and above
- Management Sciences
- Social Sciences
180 and above
- Arts and Islamic Studies
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Communication (Except Mass Communication)
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences
Also, check out List of Universities That Are Currently Selling Post UTME
When will BUK Screening Exam Start?
Note that the schedule (Venue and Time) of the BUK Aptitude Test will be communicated to you using the phone number and/or e-mail address (used in JAMB registration) you supplied in your profile update.
Also note that blind, deaf and foreign candidates are exempted from the aptitude test. However, they need to register online.
Comprehensive list of those who have made the requirements will be published in the University website – please check www.buk.edu.ng
How to Apply for BUK Post UTME Form
- Step 1: Visit the homepage of the Bayero University website www.buk.edu.ng click APTITUDE TEST APPLICATION PORTAL
- Step 2: Photo Upload- Login using your UTME Number (JAMB Registration Number) and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph.
- Step 3: Profile Update -Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form.
- Step 4: Generation of BUK PPF- Print your personalized payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 being the cost of screening at any commercial bank nationwide via the e-payment Remita platform.
- Step 5: Submit RRR Used After successfully generated BUKPPF and using the Remita e-payment platform a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number is generated for you.
The Payment for the registration will start from Monday 3rd August –
Friday 16th October 2020. The registration deadline for the BUK Post UTME Form is still ongoing. The Portal for registration and printing of acknowledgment slip will be closed by midnight on Sunday 11th October, 2020.
NOTE: JAMB O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O Level results.
All candidate therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their O level results (WAEC, NECO, etc.).
Even candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide the details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification).
You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different O’ Level examination results.
Please send any enquiry to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org