This is to let you know that the BUK Admission List for 2020/2021 academic session is out. For those students who are awaiting BUK Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session, you can now check your admission status by following the guidelines and instructions given in this article. Read On!!
Although there was a delay which was caused by the pandemic, the management of the institution is delighted to inform the public of the release of the admission list. Hence, candidates who chose the BUK as their first choice and participated in their screening exercise can now proceed to the school’s official website (link below) to check their admission status. Actually, there are two ways you can check your admission status on the BUK Admission list.
Without much ado, you can also check out JAMB Subject Combination for Nigeria Universities, 2020
Firstly, you can check your admission status via the University’s portal. Another way to check your admission is via JAMB portal. Nevertheless, we have provided you with how to check it using any of those processes. So, stick around as we walk you through those processes.
How to Check BUK Admission List
While it can be stressful, some may say difficult to check your admission status, we have provided you with easy ways to check your admission status. So, stay tuned and read carefully once again. As mentioned before, there are two ways you can check Bayero University, Kano admission list. They are:
How To Check Your Admission Status Via BUK’s Portal
- Firstly, you have to visit the Bayero University, Kano admission portal at http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/myBUKAdmission/
- Now, enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Select your state of origin and your Gender.
- Lastly, click on the ‘Generate Admission Letter’ to see if you have been admitted into BUK.
Have you been admitted into BUK? Congratulations.
Now, login to the JAMB portal and ACCEPT or REJECT your admission on CAPS. NOTE that you are to do this within 72 hours.
For those who could not check their admission status via the school’s portal, below is an alternative for you to do so.
How To Check BUK Admission List Via JAMB Portal
- Don’t forget that it is important you confirm your admission on JAMB Portal. Below is the guide on how to check:
- To check your status, the first step is to visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Then proceed to login to your JAMB profile with your username and password once the page loads.
- Carefully search and locate the “Check Admission Status” tab, click on it.
- Then you are to select your Exam Year and Type in your JAMB registration number in the blank box provided.
- Lastly, simply click on the “Check Admission Status” to confirm your BUK admission status.
How to Accept Your Admission on Jamb Caps
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”. (See figure above)
- Click on this “Check Admission Status” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
Congratulations once again if your name appears on BUK Admission List. We wish you the very best educational journey as an undergraduate.
NOTICE: Bayero University Kano Admission List for 2020/2021 is NOT out. This page will be updated once the List is out. Therefore, kindly click the ALLOW icon on the notification popup to be the first to be notified.