Are you a student who wants to continue his/her Masters degree in New Zealand? then, ensure you go through this article. Victoria University of Wellington is inviting both domestic and international students to apply for Buchanan International Scholarship.
This grant is intended to financially assist high-achieving students who are unable to afford to pursue a master’s by research degree in New Zealand. This scholarship is valued at $10,000. It will be provided to all selected students to assist with costs associated with pursuing a masters by research degree.
The institution is leading a new way of learning and research in the country. They are committed to providing a high-quality research-led learning and teaching environment and to reward and celebrate excellence in all its forms.
Victoria University of Wellington.
This funding is open for those who are pursuing their Masters by Thesis or Masters by Research.
Worth of Scholarship
This funding is valued at $10,000 per annum
Number of Awards
Also, check out UWE Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students
Both home and International
November 1, 2020
Benefits of Scholarship
The total value of this award is up to $10,000. Also, it will be provided to all selected students to assist with costs associated with pursuing a masters by research degree. In addition, it will cover the funding-related expenses.
- Supporting Documents: Provide an overview of the current/intended research project, an academic reference, a statement on financial hardship.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one course to another. Please go through this website for detailed information.
- Language Requirement: You can satisfy all the requirements associated with language by having: TOEFL 90 points on the internet-based test with a minimum of 20 in writing, or IELTS overall band of 6.5, no sub-score below 6, or a minimum of two ratings of 5 and two ratings of 4 in the Victoria University of Wellington English Proficiency Program test, or other.
- This opportunity is available to New Zealand and all nationalities.
- Master by thesis in New Zealand History and Society.
- Eligibility Criteria: To see whether you are eligible or not for this program, please check out the given requirements:
- An applicant should be currently enrolled or intending to enroll in a full-time Master’s by thesis at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Applicants must be undertaking or intending to research New Zealand’s history, cultures, and society.
- Applicants can be domestic or international students.
Have you enrolled in free online courses? If no, here is a list of some free online courses for you:
How to Apply
To be eligible to apply for this application, you are advised to take admission in an applicable program Once you have been accepted to study at the university, you can apply for this application.