Brescia University College is a public liberal college that is officially a Catholic institution located in London, Ontario, Canada. It offers undergraduate programs in management and organizational studies, arts and science, and a postgraduate degree in foods and nutritional sciences. While studying at this college, students will have the opportunity to participate in transferable skills training and career development. Here, candidates can come to the forefront in the professional world and get employment opportunities.
Join Our Telegram Group Here for Scholarship Updates
October 31, 2020
Brescia University College
Worth of scholarship
$1500 to $3500
Number of Awards
Eligibility for International Entrance Scholarship in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate course
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have applied for an approved course at the university.
How to Apply for International Entrance Scholarship in Canada
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, students who will select to study in an approved course at Brescia University. They will be eligible to apply for this application.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the candidate might be asked to provide the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants of the baccalaureate degree program must have a high school diploma with excellent scores.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have TOEFL Internet-based (iBT), Paper-based (PBT), and the TWE, IELTS International, Canadian Academic English Language, Pearson Test Of English Academic, Cambridge English Exams, MELAB, and CanTEST
Benefits of International Entrance Scholarship in Canada
The Brescia University College will provide an award amount of $1500 to $3500 to the successful candidates for undergraduate study.