Have you applied for Biomedical Engineering Celebration Scholarships? This is the time for you to do that. In order to support talented Indian students in the UK, the University of Strathclyde has brought an exciting Biomedical Engineering Celebration Scholarships that will help them to continue their studies despite the economic burdens.
This program is open for those students pursuing their full-time postgraduate courses in the field of Biomedical Engineering. Hey, don’t hesitate to apply for this program.
The University of Strathclyde was founded in 1796. Consequently, it is one of the oldest technology institutions with about 23,000 students from more than a hundred countries. The institution enjoys a reputation for excellence in teaching and research. It is made up of world-class research, expert lecturers, and facilities. As a result, it is a unique place to study.
University of Strathclyde
Worth of Scholarship
Number of Scholarships
Also, read through the Women in Science Scholarship for Indian Students at the University of Queensland, Australia
Mode of Application
August 31, 2020
Benefits of This Scholarship
The award amount is £6,000, which will be provided to support students with their education expenses.
While staying at home, here is an opportunity to enroll in free online courses. Hence, below is a list of free online courses for you:
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For this course, you will need a good honors degree qualification from a British university or another equivalent qualification.
- Language Requirement: The University requires proof of proficiency in English from those candidates who are non-native English speakers. University accepts IELTS for most of its courses.
- This program is available to Indian students
- This is a full-time postgraduate taught course biomedical engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Indian Citizen
- You are applying for a full-time postgraduate taught course.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested students should apply via the link below.