This is to let you know that the Bingham University Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and currently ongoing. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University’s Postgraduate programs. See Details Below
How Much is Bingham University Postgraduate Admission Form?
The admission form is between fifteen thousand, five hundred naira and twenty thousand, five hundred naira.
- Master Programmes = N20,500
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) = N15,500
Sales of Form Commences From:
Application forms are on sale from 16th September, 2020 for the following Postgraduate programmes:
- FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
- Department of Accounting
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting (PGD)
- Master of Science in Accounting (M.Sc.)Department of Business Administration
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGD)
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management (M.Sc.)
- FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCE
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGYDepartment of Biochemistry
- Master of Science in Biochemistry (M.Sc.)Department of Computer Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science (PGD)
- Master of Cyber Security and Digital Forensics (MCSDF)
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCESDepartment of Political Science
- Master of Election Management (MEM)
- Master of Legislative Drafting (MLD)Department of Mass Communication
- Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Media Communication (PGD)
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
Provided the matriculation requirements are satisfied;
- Five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at the ‘O’ level (Maximum of two (2) sittings).
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degrees not lower than third Class Division from recognized Universities.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least second class lower division in areas not related (outside generic course) may be considered.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) at Upper Credit level.
- Relevant professional qualifications.
MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- Five (5) credits passes including English language and Mathematics at the ‘O’ level (Maximum of two (2) sittings).
- Degree in a relevant area from a recognized University with a minimum of second class lower division may be admitted.
- A Postgraduate Diploma at upper credit level in a relevant area from a recognized University.
- 4. Relevant professional qualifications and working experience as applicable.
The Departmental requirements are already available on the University Website. Prospective candidates must however, satisfy the general regulations governing Postgraduate admissions at Bingham University as follows:
- Must have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Programme, or possess Certificate of Exemption in lieu;
- Must submit three (3) Referees’ Reports, attesting to the intellectual capacity, aptitude, and independent research skills of the candidate;
- Must forward relevant Academic Transcripts;
- Must possess a first degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower degree in a relevant course for the Master of Science (M.Sc.) programs.
- Any candidate wishing to study for a postgraduate programme in Bingham University shall apply for provisional admission from the school.
- The application for any of the postgraduate programmes shall be made in accordance with the procedure presented by the school on payment of the stipulated application fees.
- The candidate shall in addition cause his past university/institution to send transcript(s) directly to the Secretary of the postgraduate school.
- The candidate two referees shall send a confidential report on the candidate on prescribed postgraduate application forms directly to the Secretary of the School.
- All documents must reach the school on or before the stated date for the receipt of application forms.
- The school shall forward the application details of each applicant to the appropriate department for consideration and recommendation.
- Candidates for postgraduate admissions into Diploma, Masters Ph.D. programs shall be considered for admissions only an academic session before the beginning of each session.
- Any request by candidates who have applied for admission change of department, a degree in view, field of study e.t.c must reach the Secretary before the closing date of submission of completed application forms. Change of course or program may also be entertained during registration.
- In respect of every candidate recommended for admission, the departmental postgraduate studies committee shall recommend as follows to the School through the appropriate faculty postgraduate studies committee:
- Degree or Postgraduate Diploma in view;
- Field of the study clearly and precisely stated;
- The Supervisor(s); in the case of Ph.D and M.Sc;
- Mode of study (in the case of Master’s program);
- Status of registration (full-time or part-time);
- Other specific departmental requirements;
- Any other requirement that may be referred to it by an appropriate University body.
Method of Application
Application forms are available online subject to the payment of a non-refundable fee for the program of interest as follows:
How to Apply for Bingham University Postgraduate Admission Form
The payment process has been streamlined to reduce the challenges associated with accessing the forms online. Check the detailed user guide here: https://bit.ly/bhu-pg-userguide for details on how to make payments. Visit the University website: www.binghamuni.edu.ng/pgadmission to apply.
For any enquiries before or during registration, call: 07081417529 and 08107221407, or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Completed application forms should be printed out and submitted to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Bingham University, Kodape, Karu.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
Completed application forms should be printed out and a copy submitted to the School of Postgraduate Studies, Bingham University. All candidates are expected to complete the application form and submit alongside other relevant documents.
School of Postgraduate Studies