The purpose of the program is to provide financial support for Indian students who are going to take part in the undergraduate degree program at VIT-AP University in India.
Also, Apply for Merit-Based Scholarship at UPES University, India
Worth of Scholarship
Number of Awards
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The financial aid positions will be awarded based on academic excellence and performance
- Aspirants must have to enroll in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
How to Apply for BBA Merit Scholarship at VIT-AP University
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the program, aspirants must have to take admission to the BBA degree program at the university. After being enrolled, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Attach academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of national ID.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have the following:
- Candidates appearing for VITEEE in 2020 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination.
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the following categories:
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have a good knowledge of the English language.
VIT-AP University will provide educational funds for students to complete their higher education in India.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE