This is to let you know that the BASUG Remedial Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is now out and currently ongoing. Bauchi State University (BASUG) is currently selling forms for admission into its remedial program for the academic session. See More Details Below>>
The management of Bauchi State University uses this medium to invite applications from candidates who are suitably qualified for admissions into a one-year remedial program of the university. The application portal was opened on the 15th of September, 2020, and will close at a stipulated time by the management of the institution.
The Bauchi State University one year remedial programme is not meant for everybody, the programme is meant for a specific group of persons. The following category of persons are who can apply for the BASUG remedial programme:
- Candidates with deficiency in their University entry requirements at their O’ level (ordinary level).
- Candidates who could not meet up with the minimum UTME points.
How Much is BASUG Remedial Admission Form?
The Bauchi State University Remedial Program Admission Form costs N5000
Candidates who are applying for the Bauchi State University remedial programme are individuals who have a deficiency in their O’ level results and so could not meet up with the normal five (5) credits requirements. They are however required to possess a minimum of three (5) credits in their O’ level examinations in any of the Sciences, Social Sciences or Arts subjects.
READ ALSO: List of Top Best Universities in Nigeria
How to Apply for BASUG Remedial Admission Form
Kindly follow the procedures below to apply for BASUG Remedial Admission Form:
- Firstly, visit the website of the university via http://basug_remedial.admissions.cloud/.
- Once you are there, click on “new application”.
- Then, create an account.
- You will be required to make payment online via the account you just created.
- Fill out the form online.
- After completing the form, submit it.
- Candidates who emerge successfully will be contacted through the email address they provided.
Note: The amount to be paid for the application form is Five Thousand Hundred Naira (N5,500.00) only. If your O’ level result is not yet ready at the time of the application, indicate awaiting results. When the examination body releases the results, you will be considered for admission.