Information reaching us is that Babcock University Post UTME Registration is ongoing. Students who chose this great institution should carefully read through this article as it provides you with every information you will need in your registration. In a nutshell, applications are currently ongoing. Hence qualified students should apply for Babcock University (BU) 4, 5, or 6 year Degree Courses.
Babcock University Admission Requirements (General Entry).
Here are the Babcock University general entry admission requirements. If you have the requirements (which are generally, documents), and you scored up to the Babcock University Post UTME cut off mark, then you should be 90% assured of getting admitted.
- The school management requires a minimum qualification for the First Degree Programs: 5 credits at the GCE/SSCE/NECO Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings); Take note that candidates going for Medicine & Surgery course MUST have 5 credits at just one sitting.
- Candidates below 16 years of age should not apply, even if you’re qualified, you won’t be admitted.
- All candidates with awaiting 2020 WAEC/NECO SSCE results will be required to present Acceptable qualifications (their results) before the Babcock University matriculation date.
- All candidates who applied for admission directly to Babcock University MUST sit for the JAMB examination (for candidates seeking admission into 100 Level) or apply for JAMB Direct Entry admissions (for Direct Entry candidates who are through with their ND).
- Candidates who apply for Transfer Admissions are REQUIRED to present JAMB Admission letter and transcript from their previous University and Attestation Letters for confirmation.
While on this page, it’s necessary you check out How To Calculate Your Average Score and Know Your Chances for Admission
List of Courses Offered in Babcock University
To stay on track, you are to CLICK HERE to download the list of courses available at Babcock University and the requirements for each of them. If possible, you can get Babcock Post-UTME Past Questions and answers to equip yourself with more knowledge.
Payments For Babcock Post UTME Registration.
To pay for your Babcock University Post UTME registration, simply take the APPLICATION ID to any of these bank nearest to you: (Wema, Diamond, GTB, FirstBank, UBA). Tell the Teller you are paying for Babcock Application Fees via the eTranzact platform.
Take note that the Babcock University Post UTME registration fee is as follows:
- The registration fee is ₦2,000.00.
- The service charge is ₦350.00.
- Total ₦2,350.00.
Step 4: After you have successfully paid, log in to the application system and click on the Submit button.
Step 5: Finally, ensure you follow all instructions on the left menu on the school portal as enumerated above, and be sure you print your completed Application Form.
How to Apply For Babcock University Post UTME Screening Exam.
Here are some procedures to register for BU post UTME. So I advise that you follow steps as listed below
Step 1: The first step is to visit the registration portal at https://application2.babcock.edu.ng. Through this portal, you’ll get to commence your registration process. You are required to create login details with a valid email address and telephone number to obtain your Password. It’s advisable to use the email address and phone number you used during your JAMB registration.
Step 2: After you must have successfully registered, log-in with your Username as your email address and password (which is sent to your email as explained in step 1 above).
Step 3: On the Left panel do the following:
- Click to fill Form. Make sure you fill all information requested for.
- Click the button to save the registration form once you have correctly filled every information.
- Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
- Select Screening Centre and Date of Screening.
Also Recommended for you is JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal 2020 | How To Check Your Admission Status
Hey don’t hesitate to share this post and also leave a reply on the comment section below