This is to let you know that Babcock University Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. Candidates who chose Babcock University while applying for JAMB can now check their admission status online. The released Babcock University admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the University for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Guidelines on how to check your admission status have been provided in this article. Therefore, we advise that you pay attention as we walk you through these processes. However, there are two ways by which you can check the Babcock University admission list.
Recommended>> Babcock School Fees
Firstly, you can check your admission status via the university’s admission portal, or via the JAMB portal. In addition, we have provided you with every guideline to ensure you check your admission status successfully. So, stick around as we walk you through this article.
Without much ado, let us show you how you can check your admission status. Aforementioned, there are two ways you Babcock University admission list. They are:
How to Check Babcock University Admission List via the University’s Portal
To access your admission status, click here. Also, you can Go to BATCH A ADMISSION LIST, BATCH B ADMISSION LIST, BATCH C ADMISSION LIST, BATCH D ADMISSION LIST, MEDICINE AND LAW to view the comprehensive admission list for BATCH A, BATCH B, or BATCH C.
To check your admission status, simply use the search bar that has been provided on the admissions list page. You can search using your admission ID or your name.
How to Check Babcock University Admission List Via JAMB Portal
- Don’t forget that it is important you confirm your admission on JAMB Portal. Below is the guide on how to check:
- To check your status, firstly visit the link below
- While the page loads, proceed to login to your JAMB profile with your username and password once the page loads.
- Carefully search and locate the “Check Admission Status” tab, click on it.
- Then you are to select your Exam Year and Type in your JAMB registration number in the blank box provided.
- Lastly, simply click on the “Check Admission Status” to confirm your Babcock University admission status.
Once again, congratulations. We wish you the very best as you embark on another educational journey towards your career.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2022 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2022 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2022 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
About Babcock University
Babcock University was named after an American missionary by the name of David C. Babcock, who pioneered the work of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Nigeria in 1914. He was based in Erunmu in Oyo State, Nigeria.
The university was established as the Adventist College of West Africa (ACWA) in 1959, initially with seven students; who were hosted at the home of Chief Olufemi Okulaja. In 1975, it changed its name to the Adventist Seminary of West Africa (ASWA). The university was officially inaugurated on April 20, 1999
Babcock University is a private Christian co-educational Nigerian university owned and operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Nigeria. The university is located at Ilishan-Remo equidistant between Ibadan and Lagos. In 2017, the university had its first set of graduates from the Ben Carson School of Medicine. It is a part of the Seventh-day Adventist education system, which is the world’s second-largest Christian school system
Info: If you found this article helpful, kindly drop a comment below this article. If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share-buttons above!!!. | Follow us on Twitter @Shoreloop. | Like us on Facebook.