As a student seeking to gain admission at Australian National University, here is an opportunity for you to apply for Australian National University South Asian Merit Awards for international students. This program is an academic merit award and support for international students from South Asia applying for postgraduate coursework programs in the Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies, and Statistics at ANU.
The ANU has seven academic colleges that operate many schools and research centers in Australia. While studying at ANU, students will get a world-class education and career opportunities in a safe and excellent environment. The university has a degree to meet your needs domestically or internationally.
Australian National University
Worth of Scholarship
25% Tuition Fee
Number of Scholarships
Also Recommended for you Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships for International Students
Mode of Application
This program is available for international students
November 16, 2020
Benefits of Australian National University South Asian Merit Awards
The Australian National University will cover 25% of the International Student Fee per semester.
Also, check out Free online Courses From International Universities 2020
Australian National University South Asian Merit Awards Requirements
- Supporting Documents: Prepare your academic records and proof of English language competency, provide official ID like a birth certificate, citizenship documents, and passport. Click here to check the complete documentation requirements.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission to the university, applicants must have a previous year’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
- This program is available to citizens of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka
- The following are some courses or subjects that will be offered: Master of Actuarial Practice, Master of Actuarial Studies, Master of Finance, Master of Applied Finance, Master of Financial Management and Master of Statistics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must achieve at an excellent level in their university qualification.
How to Apply
There is no application as students are automatically considered based on meeting the eligibility criteria. Before starting the application, applicants need to take admission to ANU for an undergraduate degree course. Interested candidates or applicants should apply via the link below
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE