Achievers University Owo Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
This is to let you know that the AUO Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and currently ongoing. Candidates who want to further their tertiary study at the institution should seize this opportunity and apply for the Achievers University Owo Post UTME Form.
Achievers University Courses
All programs are approved and accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (CoSMAS)
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- International Relations (including a three months French language program abroad)
- Public Administration
- Criminology & Security Studies
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (CoNAS)
- Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Science
- MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- N Nursing Science
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY (CoET)
- Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Eng. Computer Engineering
- Eng. Telecommunications Engineering
- Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- Eng. Biomedical Engineering
COLLEGE OF LAW (CoL)
- B. Bachelor of Laws
General Entry Requirements for Achievers University Admission
- Candidates are required to have sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score as approved by NUC and JAMB.
- They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics, and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study. However, for LL.B., the five credit passes should include English Language and Literature in English.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
(i) DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (200 LEVEL)
- As for A(ii.) above, but with 2 or 3 subjects at A Level or JUPEB exam or HSC or ND or NCE or ATS results in relevant discipline. Candidates are also expected to have purchased the Direct Entry JAMB form.
- B.N, candidates shall, in addition to A(ii.) above, hold at least two A-Level passes (Grades A – E) in Biology/Zoology and any one of Chemistry and Physics; OR the Registered Nursing Diploma Certificate (RN) of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria; OR a B. degree in any of the Biological Sciences at not lower than a Second Class Lower level.
- B.Eng., candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above, hold at least two A-Level passes, including Mathematics and Physics; OR National Diploma (Upper Credit) in Engineering.
- LL.B., candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above, hold a two or three-year Diploma certificate; OR at least two papers at Principal or Advanced Level in HSC, GCE or JUPEB; OR an acceptable bachelor’s degree.
(ii) DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (300 LEVEL)
- HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Statistics or Mathematics is acceptable for Computer Science.
- HND in Computer Engineering is acceptable for Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering and Mechatronic Engineering.
- Professional certificates such as ACA, ACIB, ACIS, ACIN, and ACIT are acceptable for Business Administration, Accounting. This is in addition to A (ii.) above.
How to Apply for AUO Post UTME Form
Candidates who did not choose Achievers University in the JAMB UTME and Direct Entry forms can process admissions by:
- Downloading the forms by clicking on the RED “Admissions Form” Button below or
- Obtaining the forms at Achievers University
Such candidates are to pay a sum of N7,500 at Ecobank Plc – Account No. 5282011354 or at the university permanent site.
However, candidates who chose Achievers University in their UTME and Direct Entry forms should come to the University’s permanent site in Owo with N2,000 fee.
Please click the link below to access our admission portal.
Apply for 2020/2021 Undergraduate Admission
Complete the admission form and bring both the bank deposit slip and the form to the University Registry or scan and send via email to [email protected]
READ ALSO>> Achievers University Owo (AUO) JUPEB FormACHIEVERS UNIVERSITY SCREENING EXERCISE.
Screening of interested candidates holds on Saturday, 5th December 2020 at the following centers:
- OWO: Achievers University, KM 1, Idasen-Ute Road, Owo, Ondo State. Contacts: Bunmi – 0703-847-7064, Alaba – 0803-706-2508
- IBADAN: Achievers High School, Km 2, Off Arulogun Road, Ojo, Ibadan, Oyo State. Contacts: Gbenga – 0813-459-1733, Julius – 0806-878-6225
- ADO-EKITI: Tinuola Maximum Schools & International College, Ekiti State Housing Estate, Opposite Federal Housing (Oke-Ila, ), Afao Road, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State. Contacts: Shola – 0803-370-8660,Grace – 0906-881-3265
- ABUJA: Prof. Yemi Akinseye-George, SAN & Partners, 19, Mahatma Gandhi Street, Behind Total Filling Station, Opposite Police Headquarters, Area 11 Junction, Asokoro, Abuja. Contacts: Innocent: 0810-706-7779, Ayo – 0816-357-7472, Emilia – 0806-555-9489
- LAGOS, IPAJA: Krisbethel College, B.O. 2-6, Federal Housing Estate, Shagari Estate, Off Akinogun Bus Stop, Ipaja, Lagos. Contacts: Adebayo – 0803-343-2195, Tope-0806-586-7758
- LAGOS, ALLEN AVENUE: Foresight Tutors Ltd, 113, Allen Avenue, Beside Ecobank, Opposite Alade Market, Ikeja, Lagos. Contacts: Tope-0806-586-7758, Adebayo – 0803-343-2195
- WARRI: PAS Academy, NICON House 279, Warri-Sapele Road, by First Marine Gate Junction, Warri, Delta State. Contacts: Niyi – 0903-150-3492, Lucia – 0703-135-7343
- IDI-IROKO, OGUN STATE: Mercyland Guest House, Idi Iroko, Ogun State. Contacts: Adeboye – 0812-663-1825, Babayaro – 0803-321-9148
For further information contact any of the numbers below.
- Bunmi: 07038477064
- Bayo: 08033746527
- Sola: 08033708660
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE