Auchi Post UTME Form, Eligibility and How to Apply for 2020/2021 Session
This is to let you know that Auchi Poly Post UTME Form is out for 2020/2021 academic session. In this article, I will provide you with every info and detail you’ll need concerning Auchi Poly Post UTME Form. Eligibility, requirements, how to apply and other info have been carefully provided in this article. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this article.
Auchi Poly Post UTME Form/Admission Screening Details
The Federal Polytechnic Auchi hereby invites candidates who made the polytechnics their first or second choice and scored a minimum of 120 and above in the 2020 (JAMB) UTME to the 2020/2021 admission screening exercise of the Polytechnic for admission into the regular National Diploma (ND) program. Auchi Polytechnic hereby notifies all candidates who took the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and chose Auchi Polytechnic as their 1st or 2nd choice that they are to apply for POST-UTME using the following guidelines.
Eligibility for Application
1. All candidates must have taken the 2020 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
2. Candidates must have at least five (5) credit passes at one sitting or six (6) credit passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB.
3. All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee
4. All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at www.auchipoly-online.com to complete the online application form after making payment (₦2,000) with the generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
How to Apply Auchi Polytechnic Post-UTME Screening
1. Visit the Polytechnic’s website at http://www.auchipoly-online.com/apprequest.php to initiate the application process.
2. Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as a password preferably.
It is important to note that you should NOT USE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
3. Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channels (Bank) to make payment.
Skye Bank (Polaris)
4. Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
Things That Aspirants Should know
- Candidates awaiting their Result can apply but might be required to upload it when the result comes out.
- You need a minimum 5 CREDIT to qualify for Auchi admission.
- Maths and English are compulsory subjects in all departments
- Some department has other compulsory subject examples are:
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT): You need O’level credit in the following subjects: Maths, English, chemistry, BIOLOGY, PHYSICS
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT): You need O’level credit in the following subjects: Mathematics, Physics, English and any other two science subjects.
- Mass Communication: You need O’level credit in the following subjects: Mathematics, English, Literature-in-English, and any other 2 science or social science subjects.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE