Auchi Poly Admission List 2022/2023 for ND and HND 1st & 2nd batch is out. This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Auchi Polytechnic School of Evening Studies (SES) screening exercise that they can now check their admission status. Eligibility, requirement, how to apply and every other info you need to know concerning AUCHI Poly has been provided in this article.
How to Check Auchi Poly Admission List.
- If you found your name on the list, go to your department for clearance,to determine if you are qualified, if cleared proceed to accept the offer of admission online and follow the procedure for payment of admin charges. Proceed to register for your courses online, then print copies of the registration form and submit two(2) copies to your school officer. Your admission will be cancelled if you are not registered within two(2) weeks.
- All admitted students are required to do Acceptance and pay Administrative charges. All New and Returning Students are required to login into the students’ Control Panel, Print and Fill the Tertiary Institution Social Health Insurance Programme (Print Form) and submit same to Auchi Poly Cottage Hospital
- Beware of fraudsters parading themselves as Auchi Polytechnic MIS staff.
- Go to Auchi Poly admission status checking portal at http://auchipoly-online.com/admissionlistcriterialisting.php.
- Select your programme of study i.e. ND.
- Select your department.
- Select your course of study.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission List’ to access your Auchi Poly Admission Status. Auchi Poly MIS will never ask any candidate or student to pay money for admission, correction of errors in acceptance, registration, or results from processing and will not request you to call any staff.
You can also check your admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUAM admission status.