Atiba University Oyo school fee schedule for undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released. See Atiba University school fees outline below.
This is to inform all the undergraduate students of Atiba University Oyo that the management of the institution has released the school fee schedule for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Atiba University Tuition Fees Schedule
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- B.NSc. Nursing — N600,000
- BMLS Medical Lab. Science — N600,000
- B. Sc. Physiology — N600,000
- B.Ph. in Public Health — N600,000
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biochemistry — N400,000
- B.Sc. Chemistry — N400,000
- B.Sc. Microbiology — N400,000
- B.Sc. Physics with electronics — N400,000
- B.Sc. Computer Science — N400,000
- B.Sc. Mathematics — N400,000
- B.Sc. Physics — N400,000
FACULTY OF LATIAN, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- BA English – N300,000
- BA Theater Arts — N300,000
- B.Sc. Accounting — N300,000
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance — N300,000
- B.Sc. Business Administration — N300,000
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies — N300,000
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship — N300,000
- B.Sc. Economy — N300,000
- B.Sc. Hotel management and tourism — N300,000
- B.Sc. International Relations — N300,000
- B.Sc. Marketing — N300,000
- B.Sc. Political Science — N300,000
- B.Sc. Public Administration — N300,000
- B.Sc. Psychology — N300,000
- B.Sc. Sociology — N300,000
FACULTY OF LAW
- LL.B. International Law and Jurisprudence — N600,000
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Bed. Education Management — N300,000
- B.LIS. Library and Information Sciences (B.LIS.) — N300,000
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- B.Sc. Agric. Extension and Rural Development — N300,000
- All students must register for their semester courses within the first three weeks of resumption. Registration is subject to payment of the prescribed fees. Late registration after three weeks will result in a fine of N20,000 (Twenty Thousand Naira).
- Payment can be made either in full or in no more than three installments.
- For installment payments, ALL Students are nevertheless required to pay the accommodation fee and other fees/charges in full as at least 50% of the tuition fees before the resumption of the academic session and the balance on or before the commencement of the Second Semester.
- Allocation of accommodation is on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to payment of accommodation fees and other charges.
- The University operates a decent affordable cafeteria on Pay As You Eat (PAYE)
- Payments must be made online through the University Portal