This is to let you know that the ATBU Admission List for 2022/2023 academic session is out. Subsequent to the release of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University screening result, the school management has released the ATBU Admission List. Candidates who chose Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University during JAMB registration can now check their admission status online. The released ATBU admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the University for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Guidelines on how to check your admission status have been provided in this article. Therefore, we advise that you pay attention as we walk you through these processes. However, there are two ways by which you can check the ATBU Admission List.
Recommended: List Of Federal universities in Nigeria
Firstly, you can check your admission status via the university’s admission portal, or via the JAMB portal. In addition, we have provided you with every guideline to ensure you check your admission status successfully. So, stick around as we walk you through this article.
Without much ado, let us show you how you can check your admission status. Aforementioned, there are two ways you Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University admission list. They are:
How to Check ATBU Admission List via the University’s Portal
- Firstly, visit the ATBU admission status checking portal at atbu.edu.ng/#/ug/checkshortlistedlist.
- Now, once the portal loads, type in your JAMB registration number in the blank box provided.
- Click on the “SEARCH” button to access your ATBU admission status.
Have you been admitted into Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University? If yes, congratulations.
It is very important to note here, that all candidates whose names are on this ATBU admission list, should know that they are required to appear for physical screening exercise with relevant credentials scheduled to take place (Date yet to be announced).
Candidates offered admission are also required to come along with the following documents listed below:
- Online Screening Slip,
- Physical screening invitation letter,
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age,
- O’level Results at not more than 2 sittings,
- Scratch card PIN (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GRADE II) or Original Certificates,
- Indigene Letters (for indigenes of Bauchi state)
- NCE/NDE/IJMB for Direct Entry Candidates offered admission.
How to Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB Portal
- Don’t forget that it is important you confirm your admission on JAMB Portal. Below is the guide on how to check:
- To check your status, the first step is to visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Then proceed to login to your JAMB profile with your username and password once the page loads.
- Carefully search and locate the “Check Admission Status” tab, click on it.
- Then you are to select your Exam Year and Type in your JAMB registration number in the blank box provided.
- Lastly, simply click on the “Check Admission Status” to confirm your ATBU admission status.
Once again, congratulations. We wish you the very best as you embark on another educational journey towards your career.
NOTICE: The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Admission List for 2022/2023 is NOT out. This page will be updated once the List is out. Therefore, kindly click the ALLOW button on the notification popup to be the first to be notified
About Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) is a federal university of technology located in Bauchi, northeast Nigeria. The university is named after the first Prime Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa. The motto of the university is “Doctrina Mater Artium”, which means “Education is the mother of the practical arts”.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University university was established in 1980 as the Federal University of Technology, Bauchi. The institution’s first students were admitted in October 1981 for pre-degree and remedial programs while the degree courses of the School of Science and Science Education began in October 1982. On 1 October 1984, the university was merged with Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria with a change of name to Abubakar Tafawa Balewa College, Ahmadu Bello University, Bauchi campus. The university regained its autonomous status in 1988 following a general demerger of such institutions. This was followed by a change of name to Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi.
The academic pattern of the university was formulated in 1980 after consultation with subject experts from Nigeria, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America. The curriculum adopted was applied in nature, as suited a technologically based institution, and this theme is maintained in all the units of the university.
The university offers degrees through six schools: the School of Engineering, Science, Environmental Technology, Agriculture, Management Technology, and the School of Technology Education. It offers entry-level bachelor’s degrees and both Masters and Doctorate degrees. Each school is headed by a Dean who reports directly to the Vice-Chancellor. The Vice-Chancellor is the executive head of the university. The Vice-Chancellor is appointed by the Federal Government of Nigeria on the recommendation by the Governing Council of the University.