Apply for White House Fellowship for Professionals 2021/2022
You can now apply for White House Fellowship for Professionals for 2021/2022. Applications are welcomed from qualified candidates in the US for the White House Fellowship for Professionals 2021-2022 cycle. The President’s Commission on White House Fellowships seeks individuals who are most likely to fulfill the mission of the White House Fellows Program.
The Fellowship program was created to give selected Americans the experience of government service early in their careers. Fellows are expected to fully participate in the Education program which includes semi-weekly speaker seminars, domestic policy trips, and international policy trips to study various policy issues.
The White House
Number of Fellowship
Mode of Application
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the fellowship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate education and be working in their chosen professions.
- Individuals currently employed by the Federal government are not eligible to apply with the exception of career military personnel.
- Must have a record of remarkable professional achievement early in one’s career.
- The skills to succeed at the highest levels of the Federal government, and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Must have evidence of leadership skills and the potential for further growth.
How to Apply for White House Fellowship for Professionals
Applicants for the White House Fellowship for Professionals should apply online by visiting the Apply section of the White House Fellows website. Online applications will be accepted through the site before the application deadline.
Applicants are to ensure that they provide three recommendation letters and upload same on the application portal.
January 6, 2021
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE