Australian National University has seven academic colleges that operate many schools and research centers in Australia. It is a well-known university that offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs. ANU focuses on excellence in research and education and well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges. Here aspirants can get support at all levels in their learning journey to fulfilling experience and to help them reach their full potential.
This scholarship is hosted by Australian National University
The Fenner Merit International Scholarship takes place in Australia
Worth of Scholarship
Number of Awards
The number of awards is not specified
We also Recommend you read International PhD Scholarship in Artificial Photosynthesis, Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Medical Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold their previous year degree.
- Be enrolled in a PhD program at the John Curtin School of Medical Research.
- Must be in receipt of a base/primary stipend scholarship.
How to Apply for this Scholarship Award
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree at the Australian National University. After being registered, candidates for the JCSMR PhD program will automatically be considered for this supplementary award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Students will be selected on the basis of academic merit.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Benefits of Fenner Merit International Scholarship
The funding program offers a stipend of $7,000 per annum for up to 3 years. The grant is paid fortnightly in arrears for the academic session 2020/2021.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE