October 31st, 2020
University of Western Australia
Worth of Scholarship
For More Updates, Kindly Click Here To Join Our Telegram Group
Number of Awards
Australian and international students
I also recommend that you read University of Cambridge St. John’s College Nathoo Bursary for International Students in UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in all subject areas offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates have completed at least 48 points towards a Juris Doctor
- Be a female student
- Be enrolled, or eligible to enrol
- They must be a full-time candidate in the Juris Doctor at the University.
How to Apply for Anna & Nicoletta Ciffolilli International Scholarship for Law Students
- How to Apply: Interested participants are required to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, applicants should apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: There is no supporting documents are required. Maybe at the time of application, the university asks for it.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, aspirants are needed to hold their previous degree certificates with excellent academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Demonstrating the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test is a must if your country language is not English.
Benefits of Anna & Nicoletta Ciffolilli International Scholarship for Law Students
The University of Western Australia will provide the award amount of $5,000 to the winning candidates.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE