Have you applied for Anglian Water Scholarship for UK/EU Students at Cranfield Water Science Institute in the UK? If you aim to bring some change in the current approach of dealing with the global water crises, and willing to pursue your degree in water and waste water engineering, then you can apply for Anglian Water Bursary. The grant is funded by Cranfield Water Science Institute.
The program intends to support UK and EU students by providing full-fee bursary and £10,000 annually for living costs to study the MSc in Water and Wastewater Engineering over two years.
Located at the heart of the UK’s Cambridge, Cranfield University is a well-known postgraduate university that attracts students and teaching staff from around the globe. It delivers various MSc programs and supports a large cohort of Ph.D. and EngD research students. The institute has an international reputation for its transformational research and teaching in the science, engineering, and management of water. Here students will learn how to apply their expert knowledge and skills in the global economy.
University or Organization
Cranfield Water Science Institute
Worth of Scholarship
Full tuition fees+annual living allowance (£10,000)
Number of Awards
UK and EU Students
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc in Water and Wastewater Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the bursary, applicants should have a first or upper second class UK honors degree in engineering or science.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates must first make an application for admission to Cranfield University. When you complete the application form please state in the ‘funding’ section that you wish to be considered for the Anglian Water Bursary. If you have already made an application for admission to your course, please send a short submission to study water-at-Cranfield.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- Language Requirement: English Language requirements vary from one course to another. However, Its minimum requirements for all programs are as follows:
- IELTS Academic- 6.5 overall
- TOEFL- 92
- Pearson PTE Academic- 65
- A Cambridge English Scale- 180
- Cambridge English: Advanced- C
- Cambridge English: Proficiency- C
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English III- minimum overall score of pass.
Also check out Merit-Based Scholarship at UPES University, India
Benefits of Anglian Water Scholarship for UK/EU Students
The Cranfield Water Science Institute, in partnership with Anglian Water, is offering full-fee bursary and £10,000 annually for living costs to study the MSc in Water and Wastewater Engineering over two years.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE