Requirements for Anambra State Aviation Scholarship 2020
Below are the list of requirements to be eligible to apply:
- The first criterion to qualify for the scholarship award is that you must be an indigene of Anambra State.
- You must be a student of an approved institution.
- You must have good grades.
- You must have a minimum of first degree or its equivalent in a science-related field from a recognized higher institution.
- Eligible candidates will have to go through screening where credentials will be verified.
- First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- Certificate of Origin(state and local government).
- Statement of Result containing your CGPA (That is for University/Polytechnic/ College/ School of Nursing Students etc).
- Candidates must be between the ages of 21 years and 27 years.
Eligible Local Governments
All local governments in Anambra
How to Apply for Anambra State Aviation Scholarship 2020.
Interested candidates should download and fill the Application Form and submit the hard copy directly or by courier to the address below
Application Closing Date
It is important to note that the Anambra State Aviation Scholarship for 2020 is not ongoing. However, you are advised to ALLOW the popup notification so you will be the first to be notified once it’s out