This is to let you know that Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. Eligibility and other details about Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education NCE/Degree Post UTME Form have been provided in this article. Hence, let’s walk you through this article.
Eligibility for Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Form
- Prospective students who chose Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri as their first choice institution and scored up to 180 and above in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for the Degree programme, and 100 to 179 for the NCE programme.
- All candidates who did not use Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Owerri as their first choice institution in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) but scored a minimum of 180 and are interested in applying can also do so on the condition that they first visit the JAMB website for a Change of Institution.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of NCE, OND or equivalent in relevant discipline and subjects.
Author’s Recommendation: List of Universities That Are Currently Selling Post UTME Forms 2020/2021 Academic Session
How Much is Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Form?
The Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Post UTME Form is N2000
What Is Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Cut-Off mark?
The Alvan Ikoku Cut off mark for Degree is 180.
The Alvan Ikoku Cut off mark for NCE: 100.
How To Apply For Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Form.
See how to apply below:
- Visit the College website www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS to enter the login page.
- Click on START A NEW REGISTRATION
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No.
- Fill the screening Reg. form to obtain your portal ID/Generate Remita invoice.
- Proceed to the Bank with the invoice to pay your screening fee of N2000 using your RRR Number.
- Come back to the portal to complete your screening form.
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Upload your Jamb result slip, O’level result, Birth Certificate and L.G.A. Identification, passport (Red Background Only), Direct Entry JAMB registration slip (Direct entry candidates only) and previous school statement of result (Direct entry candidates only).
- Confirm your entries
- Submit the application form.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these steps carefully to avoid encountering problems at any stage of the process. Any wrong information supplied disqualifies the candidate.
If you still have any question regarding the Alvan Ikoku College of Education Degree and NCE Post UTME Form, Please feel free to drop your questions in the comment box below or call 08133315556, 08034142366.