The ACU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programs and it has been uploaded online. The list is accessible from the institution’s portal. Candidates who chose Ajayi Crowther University while applying for JAMB can now check their admission status online.
Candidates who chose Ajayi Crowther University while applying for JAMB can now check their admission status online. The school authorities of the Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) has released the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session. All successfully admitted candidates are to proceed with payment of a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00). In the absence of any response from you within two weeks, the University will assume that you are not interested in the offer and may proceed to fill your space.
Guidelines on how to check your admission status have been provided in this article. Therefore, we advise that you carefully read through as we walk you through these processes. However, there are two ways by which you can check the ACU Admission List.
Firstly, you can check your admission status via the university’s admission portal, or via the JAMB portal. However, we have provided you with every guideline to ensure you check your admission status successfully. So, stick around as we walk you through this article.
Now, let us show you how you can check your admission status. As mentioned before, there are two ways you can check the Ajayi Crowther University admission list. They are:
How to Check ACU Admission List via the University’s Portal
- To check your ACU first batch admission list, go to https://acu.edu.ng/2020-2021-admission-lists
- Successfully admitted candidates are to download their admission letters from the same page.
- If you accept this offer, you are required to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee within two weeks of this letter.
- In the absence of any response from you within two weeks, the University will assume that you are not interested in the offer and may proceed to fill your space.
Have you been admitted into Ajayi Crowther University? If yes, congratulations. The next step is to confirm your admission on JAMB CAPS. Below is how to confirm your admission on JAMB CAPS portal
How to Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB Portal
- Don’t forget that it is important you confirm your admission on JAMB Portal. Below is the guide on how to check:
- To check your status, the first step is to visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Then proceed to login to your JAMB profile with your username and password once the page loads.
- Carefully search and locate the “Check Admission Status” tab, click on it.
- Then you are to select your Exam Year and Type in your JAMB registration number in the blank box provided.
- Lastly, simply click on the “Check Admission Status” to confirm your ACU admission status.
- Now, you can go ahead to confirm or reject our admission
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
History of Ajayi Crowther University
The Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo was established by the Supra Diocesan Board (West) of the Church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion), has its origins in the defunct CMS* training institution, Abeokuta and the defunct St. Andrews College, Oyo.
- CMS (Christian Missionary Society)
The University started as CMS Training Institution in Abeokuta in 1853 from where it was relocated to Lagos (1868 to 1896). In March 1896, it was transplanted to Oyo retrospectively in 1920. At inception, St. Andrews College, Oyo produced holders of Grade II Teachers Certificate while the Divinity Course for training church ministers was added to the curriculum between 1910 and 1942 and the proprietorship of the College was transferred from CMS, London to the Church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion).
In 1977 Government took over the control and administration of all schools in the Nigerian Federation and with this development the Church of Nigeria was divested of her Proprietorship of the College. However, the St. Andrews College Old Boys Association (SACOBA) interest and by extension that of the Church, in the growth and development of St. Andrews did not wane. Thus, in response to SACOBA’s petition, the erstwhile Oyo State Government upgraded the Institution to NCE campus in 1980 and to the full-fledged College of Education in 1985.
On 7 September 1999, the Church of Nigeria granted SACOBA’s request for the establishment of Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo at the site of the former St. Andrews College, Oyo under the proprietorship of the Church. Having satisfied the rigorous criteria prescribed by the National Universities Commission (NUC) for the establishment of Universities in Nigeria, Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) was granted the license to operate as a Private University in Nigeria on 7 January 2005.
The University is named after the late Samuel Ajayi Crowther, the first African Bishop who first translated the bible into Yoruba. His Episcopal Ministry covered the entire West African sub-continent.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE