Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi, is now selling the post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for admission into its undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the ADSU post UTME form below.
Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for the 2022/2023 academic session are now on sale.
ADSU Post UTME / DE Screening Qualification
UTME candidates who holds five ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English and obtained 150 and above marks in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and DE candidates who choose Adamawa State University, Mubi as their most preferred institution (first choice).
Candidates who have not chosen Adamawa State University, Mubi but are now willing are advised to log on to the JAMB website and make their first choice of institution at Adamawa State University, Mubi.
How to Apply for ADSU Post UTME Form
- The Screening Exercise will start from Wednesday 21 September on 21 November 2022.
- Screening fee: N2000
- Method of payment – online
- Scan and upload relevant documents such as:
- JAMB Result/DE Slip
- ‘O’ level/ ‘A’ level results
- Candidates waiting for their “0″ level result should report this
- Candidates are advised to use their JAMB Registration Number as Username and Surname as Password.(As indicated on the UTME/DE Registration Slip).
For further enquiries, visit the University’s website (www.adsu.edu.ng) or contact
- Admissions Officer: 09023905527
- Information and Protocol Officer: 08034042928
Please note that Direct Entry candidates must submit their credentials to the admissions office.
RECOMMEND: List of schools whose Post UTME forms are out.