Applications are open for outstanding postgraduates to apply for Adelaide Scholarships International 2020. This program is available for individuals who want to commence their Masters and Doctorate degrees in Australia.
The Adelaide Scholarships Awards are available in every area of discipline. A wide range of academic fields and Majors consist of Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences, Health Sciences, Arts, Professions, Sciences are available. This is a Great Opportunity to Study in Australia Free. The University of Adelaide offers a number of Adelaide Scholarships International to outstanding international graduates from any country to commence their education via a Masters or Doctorate degree by research.
University of Adelaide, Australia
Master, Ph.D. Degree
Fields of Study
Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences
Worth of Scholarship
The scholarship includes course tuition fees, annual living allowance ($28,092 in 2020), overseas student health cover plus relocation, and publication expenses. The scholarship is awarded for two years for a Masters degree by Research and three years (with a possible 6-month extension) for a Doctoral research degree.
13 Jan/10 July 2020 (annual). To apply, you must submit a formal application for ‘Admission and a Scholarship’ via the online application system. There is no application fee.
Scholarship and Course Duration
- Master Degree Scholarship: Up to 2 Years for a Research Master Degree
- Doctoral Degree Scholarship: Up to 3 years (with a possible 6-month extension) for a Doctor of Philosophy.
The University of Adelaide scholarship for international students will cover the following expenses for all the International & Domestic Students.
- Fee Waiver: Provides a 100% Tuition Fee Waiver which covers the cost of tuition fees as a higher degree by research student of the University of Adelaide for up to 2 years for a Research Master degree, and up to 3 years (with a possible 6-month extension) for a Doctor of Philosophy.
- Stipend: Provides a living allowance of AUD28,902 (2020 rate, indexed annually) per annum for up to 2 years for a Research Master degree, and up to 3 years (with a possible 6-month extension) for a Doctor of Philosophy. It is likely to be tax-exempt, subject to Taxation Office approval.
- Allowances: Provides financial support for an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Worldcare policy, plus relocation and publication expenses.
Level/Field(s) of study
Masters degree by Research or Doctoral Research Degree in all disciplines offered at the University.
- Applicants must be international students who are acceptable to commence a Masters or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Adelaide.
• Citizens and Permanent Residents of Australia, and citizens of New Zealand are ineligible.
• Applicants who have applied for Australian permanent residency status, but have not yet received an outcome, can apply.
• Successful recipients are required to apply and enroll in their intended program of study at The University of Adelaide as ‘international students’ to retain their scholarship.
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Adelaide’s minimum English language proficiency requirements for direct entry by the application deadline.
- Applicants with a qualification in progress will not be eligible for consideration until the qualification has been satisfactorily completed (and acceptable evidence provided), or evidence of withdrawal has been provided.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of a First Class Australian Honours degree. (In Australia an Honours degree is generally a one-year qualification taken after an undergraduate degree and involves further study in a particular discipline area. In some areas, Honours is available as part of the final year of a four-year undergraduate degree. It is recognized as a prestigious qualification that further develops research, writing, and organizational skills. It also demonstrates the ability to undertake a high-level study. Achievement of a First Class Honours degree indicates that the recipient performed at the highest academic level and indicates that they have had an introduction to independent research.)
- International applicants must not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree or, if undertaking a Research Masters degree, not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Masters degree.
How to Apply
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application system and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Application for ‘Admission and a Scholarship’ must be submitted using the Online Application Form. The Link and the official advertisement is given below.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU