Subsequent to the release of the Adamawa State University post UTME screening result, the school management has released the ADSU Admission List. Candidates who chose Adamawa State University while applying for JAMB can now check their admission status online. The released ADSU admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the University for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Guidelines on how to check your admission status have been provided in this article. Therefore, we advise that you pay attention as we walk you through these processes. However, there are two ways by which you can check the ADBU Admission List.
Firstly, you can check your admission status via the university’s admission portal, or via the JAMB portal. In addition, we have provided you with every guideline to ensure you check your admission status successfully. So, stick around as we walk you through this article.
Without much ado, let us show you how you can check your admission status. Aforementioned, there are two ways you Abubakar Tafawa Belewa University admission list. They are:
How to Check ADSU Admission List via the University’s Portal
For UTME Candidates:
- The UTME First Choice 1st Batch
- UTME Change of University 1st Batch
- The UTME First Choice 2nd Batch
- UTME Change of University 2nd Batch
For Direct Entry Candidates:
- The Direct Entry First Choice 1st Batch
- Direct Entry Change of University 1st Batch
- The Direct Entry First Choice 2nd Batch
- Direct Entry Change of University 2nd Batch
Have you been admitted into Adamawa State University? If yes, congratulations. You can now proceed to JAMB CAPS to confirm your admission.
How to Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB Portal
- Don’t forget that it is important you confirm your admission on JAMB Portal. Below is the guide on how to check:
- To check your status, the firstly, visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- While the page loads, proceed to login to your JAMB profile with your username and password once the page loads.
- Carefully search and locate the “Check Admission Status” tab, click on it.
- Then you are to select your Exam Year and Type in your JAMB registration number in the blank box provided.
- Lastly, simply click on the “Check Admission Status” to confirm your ADSU admission status.
Once again, congratulations. We wish you the very best as you embark on another educational journey towards your career.
- An original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- An original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- An original ‘O’ level results (waec, neco, nabteb etc)
- Diploma/NCE/IJMB results (for direct entry candidates).
- Original copy of online screening form.
- Lastly, an original JAMB admission letter.
NOTICE: The Adamawa State University Admission List for 2020/2021 is NOT out. This page will be updated once the List is out. Therefore, kindly click the ALLOW button on the notification popup to be the first to be notified
About Adamawa State University
Adamawa State University is located in Mubi, in the Northern Senatorial District of Adamawa State, Nigeria. It was established in 2002 by the Adamawa State University Law No. 10 of 2001. The title caption of the university is “Towards ensuring rapid development and transformation of the State.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE