Candidates who successfully complete the ONE-YEAR program, after examinations administered by JUPEB, will gain Direct Entry admission to 200 Level Degree programs of Achievers University and other Universities in Nigeria.
Eligibility: Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five credits obtained at not more than two sitting in WAEC (SSCE) or NECO (SSCE).
Achievers University JUPEB Subject Combinations
The University, through highly qualified tutors, provides intensive lectures in relevant subject combinations by highly qualified tutors in line with the JUPEB syllabus in the following subject combinations:
- BCP- Biology/Chemistry/Physics
- GLR-Government/Literature-in-English/Religious Studies
- AEG-Accounting/Economics/Geography or Government
- BEG-Business Management/Economics/Government
- ABG/Accounting/Business Management/Geography or Government
REQUIRED SUBJECT COMBINATIONS FOR PROGRAMMES BELOW
COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (COSMAS)
- B.Sc. Accounting – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Business Administration – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Economics – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL
- B.Sc. Political Science – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
- B.Sc. International Relations – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
- B.Sc. Public Administration – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Sociology – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (CONAS)
- B.Sc. Microbiology – BCP
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry – BCP, CMP
- B.Sc. Biochemistry – BCP
- B.Sc. Geology – CMP
- B.Sc. Computer Science – CMP
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science – BCP
- B.NSc. Nursing Science – BCP
How Much is Achievers University JUPEB Admission Form?
The Admission form is N7500.00
How to Apply for Achievers University JUPEB Admission
Candidates can process admissions by:
- Downloading the forms by clicking on the “Admissions Form” Button below or
- Obtaining the forms at Achievers University, Owo, or any of the screening centers
Candidates are to pay a sum of N7,500 at Zenith Bank Plc – Account No. 1015462070 and evidence of payment attached to application forms, which should be submitted to the Office of the Director of AU-FAP, Achievers University, Owo.
Please click the button below to download the JUPEB admission form.
For further information contact any of the numbers below.
- Bunmi: 07038477064
- Bayo: 08033746527
- Sola: 08033708660