This is to the knowledge of all the candidates who want admission to the ordinary degree Programs of Abia State University, Uturu for the academic session 2020/2021, which is the supplementary post UTME The screening test is scheduled for Wednesday, 10th and Thursday, 11 March 2021 Uturu Campus of the University, every day at 10:00.
CANDIDATES QUALIFIED FOR THE RIP TEST
1. Candidates who missed the post UTME Screening test held between 18 and 20 January 2021.
2. Candidates who have chosen Abia State University as their first choice, 2nd choice and those who did not choose the university at all UTME but has changed on the JAMB Platform.
3. Candidates who obtained 160 and higher in the united tertiary matriculation examination (UTME).
4. Candidates who have uploaded their credentials on the JAMB portal.
5. Candidates with pending results can also apply, but must indicate this.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION FOR THE SCREEN EXERCISE
a) Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise by registering at only one of the following banks at www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and only paying two thousand naira (N2,000.00):
• ABSU Microfinance Bank, Uturu
• First Bank PLC
• EcoBank PLC
• Zenith Bank PLC
• Fidelity Bank PLC
• Union Bank PLC
• UBA PLC.
b) Candidates must ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the supplementary position UTME Screening test.
c) Further information on the supplementary screening test can be obtained online at www.floridaentertainmentscene.com.
d) It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission must be published on the same website- www.floridaentertainmentscene.com.
Everyone Covid-19 protocols will be strictly adhered to.