This is to let you know that the AAU Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out. Following the release of the Ambrose Alli University screening result, the management has released the AAU Admission List. Candidates who chose the institution during their JAMB registration and participated in their screening exercise can now check their admission status online by following the procedures as provided below.
The released AAU admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the University for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Recommended: List of Federal Universities in Nigeria
Guidelines on how to check your admission status have been provided in this article. Therefore, we advise that you carefully read through as we walk you through these processes. However, there are two ways by which you can check the AAU Admission List.
Firstly, you can check your admission status via the university’s admission portal, or via the JAMB portal. However, we have provided you with every guideline to ensure you check your admission status successfully. So, stick around as we walk you through this article.
Now, let us show you how you can check your admission status. As mentioned before, there are two ways you can check the Ambrose Alli University admission list. They are:
How to Check AAU Admission List via the University’s Portal
- First, visit the Ambrose Alli University Admission portal at https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants/checkstatus
- Then, enter your JAMB Registration Number as Applicant ID in the space provided
- Also, enter your Surname also in the space provided
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button and proceed to check if you have been offered admission
Have you been admitted into Ambrose Alli University? If yes, congratulations.
The next step is to confirm your admission on JAMB CAPS. Below is how to confirm your admission on JAMB CAPS portal
How to Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB Portal
- Don’t forget that it is important you confirm your admission on JAMB Portal. Below is the guide on how to check:
- To check your status, the first step is to visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Then proceed to login to your JAMB profile with your username and password once the page loads.
- Carefully search and locate the “Check Admission Status” tab, click on it.
- Then you are to select your Exam Year and Type in your JAMB registration number in the blank box provided.
- Lastly, simply click on the “Check Admission Status” to confirm your AAU admission status.
- Now, you can go ahead to confirm or reject our admission
Once again, congratulations. We wish you the very best as you embark on another educational journey towards your career.
About Ambrose Alli University
Ambrose Alli University (AAU) is a university in Nigeria established in 1981. It was established by the then governor of Bendel State (now Edo and Delta States), Professor Ambrose Folorunsho Alli (1979–1983). First known as Bendel State University, then Edo State University, it was later changed to its present name in commemoration of Professor Ambrose Folorunso Alli. It is accredited and recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC). The institution is currently digitizing its operations to a world-class level by 2020, with the aim of making it the best state-owned university in Nigeria.
The Vice-Chancellor at the time of this post is Prof. Ignatius Onimawo. AAU is today reputable for its unique deployment and application of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) in every aspect of the day-to-day running of the institution. The VC, Prof. Onimawo has infused a new model in lecturing and examination at the university.